“Bud,” short for flowerbud, is the part of the cannabis plant containing the highest concentration of cannabinoids.
- 5 Awesome Cannabis Strains for Small-Space Growing
- How to Grow Cannabis 192 - What are Extracts?
- Inside Look at Leading AZ Extraction Company
- Scaling Up a Boutique Grow Operation
- Growers Networks Pest Profile: Caterpillars
- Growers Network's Pest Profile: Spider Mites
- Aflatoxins: What are they and where do they come from?
- Growers Network’s Disease Profile: Powdery Mildew
- Growers Network’s Disease Profile: Bud Rot
- 7 Great Strains of Marijuana for the Novice Grower
- Growers Network’s Condition Profile: Nitrogen Deficiency
- Growers Network’s Conditions Profile: Light Burn
- Air Circulation
- Which is Better for Sleep – CBD or THC?
- Why LED Grow Lights Will Give You Greater Cannabis Yields Than Regular LEDs
- Applying Metagenomic Tools to the Cannabis Microbiome
- The Green Light Debate - Can it be resolved?
- Five Holiday-Themed Cannabis Recipes
- Surviving the Winter in a Greenhouse
- Common Terms in the Hemp and Marijuana Industries