The Daily Light Integral (DLI) is the amount of PAR a plant is exposed to over a 24 hour period.
- Canna Cribs Episode 4: Los Sueños Farms — Pueblo, Colorado
- Interview with Warren Russell, Chief Commercial Officer of Moleaer
- Best LED Lights for (3’ x 3’) Cannabis Grow TentOver the last several years, LED (Light Emitting Diode) grow light technology has grown by leaps and bounds increasing both functional and cost-based efficiency. HID (High Intensity Discharge) Lamp setups were once the ‘norm’ for cultivating marijuana in an indoor grow room, but LEDs reduce energy consumption, save money, and can utilize a vast array of different spectrums ideal for crop cultivation.
- How to Measure Horticultural Lighting Performance - Part One
- How to Measure Horticultural Lighting Performance - Part Two
- Understanding Light Using Daily Light Integral (DLI)
- Determining the Ideal LED Grow Light Setup
- LED Growers’ Guide for Cannabis - Part 1
- Rediscovering White Light