To skip to any section within this article, click the links below:
Want to listen to the article in an audio form? Check out our new Harvest Podcast!
What are plant nutrients?
In order to be defined as a nutrient, an element must be necessary for the plant in one of two ways:
- The element is part of an essential plant metabolite or constituent (IE sugars).
- A plant will die or cease growing/reproducing without said element.
Did you get what you paid for?Don Wolf
What makes Oregon Different?
It doesn’t matter whether it’s a nursery or a farmer or a hydroponic customer – we look at everybody who is a consumer as someone that needs to get the same protections.Don Wolf
Cannabis Nutrition and Protecting Yourself
We see everything. A company out of Colorado was trying to market a product that claimed to resonate with the frequency of the earth.Don Wolf
How to Grow Cannabis 242 – Annuals and LightingJanuary 20, 2019
Urban Legends About Weed – Part 1January 19, 2019
How to Grow Cannabis 241 – Basics of LightJanuary 18, 2019
How Cannabis Has Influenced Culture: Politics in the USJanuary 17, 2019
Do you want to receive the next Grower’s Spotlight as soon as it’s available? Sign up below!
- Oregon Dept. of Ag.’s page for Cannabis and pesticides.
- Oregon’s database of registered nutrients and amendment products
- California’s database of registered nutrient and amendment products
- Washington’s database of registered nutrient products
- Washington’s Page on Pesticide and Fertilizer use on Marijuana
Do you have any questions or comments?
About the Author
Hunter Wilson is a community builder with Growers Network. He graduated from the University of Arizona in 2011 with a Masters in Teaching and in 2007 with a Bachelors in Biology.